If nobody told you yet, it’s FRIDAY, and it’s time for a fun useless Friday post!
Five things I have a passion for
1. Um duh, running. Preferably on trails, in the middle of nowhere, but I’ll settle for any running at all.
2. Inspiring others to get active.
4. Getting deals when shopping. And finding presents that people actually like.
5. Beaches. Mexico. Coffee. Sushi. Animals. Ya, ya I know, way more than 5.
Five things I’d like to do before I die
1. Rim2Rim Grand Canyon
2. Epic Stage Race in Europe
3. Travel. Lots.
4. Weigh 140 lbs.
5. Have a personal chef. And a personal trainer. And maybe a butler?
Five reads I love
1. My Life on the Run – Bart Yasso
2. ALL of Jodi Picoult’s books
3. Wild – Cheryl Strayed
4. Little Princes – Connor Grennan
5. The Long Run – Matt Long
Five favorite movies
1. Ever After
4. Lion King
5. American History X
Fives places I want to travel to
4. Costa Rica
5. New York
And a bonus funny picture to brighten your day!
Have a great weekend! I’ll be doing a double bib weekend as long as my knee co-operates, running the last 5Peaks BC race of 2013 at Buntzen tmrw, and the Surrey International Music Marathon half on Sunday! (Registration still open for Surrey, but only in person at the expo!)